Customized Solutions from Levin Orthodontics in Denver
The field of orthodontics treats irregularities of the teeth and jaws, often called malocclusions or bad bites, through a variety of methods. Malocclusions are fairly common, but they can affect the proper function of the teeth, jaw, and mouth, as in speaking or chewing. Levin Orthodontics in Denver provides a comprehensive initial exam to determine the best course of treatment for your unique situation.
Schedule your free consultation with our orthodontist in Denver by calling (303) 502-9509 today!
Experienced & Efficient Orthodontic Care
Dr. Joanna Levin and our team of orthodontic professionals have been treating and enhancing smiles since 2005. Our training comes from Ivy League schools and we stay up to date on the latest technological advancements in treatment procedures. Together, we will discuss your desired outcome and create a plan to treat your malocclusion.
Common problems and malocclusions we treat include:
- Underbite, or lower teeth sitting in front of the upper teeth
- Spacing issues from natural growth patterns or missing teeth
- Upper front teeth protrusion
- Crowding due to insufficient room to erupt
- Crossbite, where upper teeth sit inside lower teeth
- Overbite, or upper front teeth extending out over lower front teeth
- Openbite, or no overlap of upper and lower front teeth
- Mismatched dental midlines, or backbite that does not match
We offer free initial consultations, so you can be sure you’re comfortable with the work we plan to do before we begin. We accept many major insurance plans, and also offer interest-free in-house financing. We are an 2018 Gold Plus Invisalign Provider.
Find out how we can help you correct your common malocclusion. Contact Levin Orthodontics at (303) 502-9509 today!