Denver Invisalign with a Platinum Plus Provider
Learn What Invisalign Can Do For You
As the most recognizable brand of clear and removable braces in the United States, Invisalign is known as a fantastic alternative to traditional wire and bracket braces. Dr. Levin here at Levin Orthodontics is very proud to be a 2018 platinum Invisalign Provider and to utilize this product effectively to help her patients reach their orthodontic goal. One of the great advantages of having Invisalign is that they are completely removable so you can take them out for important occasions or you can wear them inconspicuously since they are clear.
Learn more about Invisalign and whether it is the right course of treatment for you by calling us at (303) 502-9509.
Benefits of Choosing Invisalign
There are many advantages to choosing Invisalign, including:
- Advanced imaging technology - Our office uses the iTero Intraoral Scanner, which means a better Invisalign fit for patients, simulated outcomes and better overall patient experience.
- Having greater food and beverage options – Traditional braces means you might not be able to eat certain foods and since they can get stuck in the wire or around the bracket.
- Being more comfortable – Since the braces are soft and flexible, the aligners will not irritate the soft gum tissue that surrounds your teeth as much.
- Better oral hygiene – With removable aligners, this means you are able to fully clean each tooth with simple brushing and flossing instead of using other equipment to clean around a bracket.
- Protection for teeth grinders – Wearing your aligners at night means you can help to protect your teeth from grinding by acting as a mouth guard.
Taking Care of Your Invisalign System
Since the aligners are easily removable, you can clean them. To ensure that your aligning tray is working effectively, you should brush and clean your teeth after every meal or snack you have. By neglecting to brush you are allowing for tartar and plaque to build up and potentially increase tooth decay or gingivitis.
Contact us at (303) 502-9509 to speak with our Denver orthodontics team about Invisalign.