Customized Solutions from Levin Orthodontics in Denver
The field of orthodontics treats irregularities of the teeth and jaws, often called malocclusions or bad bites, through a variety of methods. Malocclusions are fairly common, but they can affect the proper function of the teeth, jaw, and mouth, as in speaking or chewing. Levin Orthodontics in Denver provides a comprehensive initial exam to determine the best course of treatment for your unique situation.
Schedule your consultation with our orthodontist in Denver by calling (303) 366-9090 today!
Experienced & Efficient Orthodontic Care
Dr. Joanna Levin and our team of orthodontic professionals have been treating and enhancing smiles since 2005. Our training comes from Ivy League schools and we stay up to date on the latest technological advancements in treatment procedures. Together, we will discuss your desired outcome and create a plan to treat your malocclusion.
Common problems and malocclusions we treat include:
- Underbite, or lower teeth sitting in front of the upper teeth
- Spacing issues from natural growth patterns or missing teeth
- Upper front teeth protrusion
- Crowding due to insufficient room to erupt
- Crossbite, where upper teeth sit inside lower teeth
- Overbite, or upper front teeth extending out over lower front teeth
- Openbite, or no overlap of upper and lower front teeth
- Mismatched dental midlines, or backbite that does not match
We accept many major insurance plans, and also offer interest-free in-house financing. We are an 2018 Platinum Invisalign Provider.
Find out how we can help you correct your common malocclusion. Contact Levin Orthodontics at (303) 366-9090 today!
Eco-Friendly, Paperless Practice
Financing Options Available
State-of-the-Art Orthodontic Technology
Highly Skilled, All-Female Team
Proud Invisalign Elite Partner
“A True Five Star Experience!”- Dustin S.
“I Never Thought in a Million Years I Would Look Forward to Going to a Dentist Appointment”- Jessica G.
“My Son Actually Enjoys Going to the Orthodontist!”- Shannon F.
“It Has Been a Fabulous Experience.”- Samantha T.
“Really Makes Trips to the Orthodontist so Nice for Kids and Adults.”- Lisa P.